Professional audio content marketplace and licensing service.
Legio Sound & Music is a platform (marketplace) for the licensing and distribution of high-quality audio materials, designed for use in film production, commercials, and other media products.
LSM provides a comprehensive solution for professionals in the field of sound design, offering powerful tools for searching, managing, and licensing quality audio materials.
- What We Did
- Software Design
- UI/UX Design
- Front-end Development
- Back-end Development
Key components & subsystems
The track library and customer dashboard are implemented as a SPA using Vue.js with nuxt.js for server-side rendering.
- Advanced search for music and sound tracks with listening and downloading capabilities.
- Catalogs conveniently structured by labels, albums, authors, and playlists.
- Tools for creating and managing personal playlists and projects.
- Automated generation of reports and music reference notes.
The control panel is implemented as a SPA using Vue.js.
The control panel is used to manage the audio materials library, users, and the licensing of purchased (downloaded) materials.
- Tools for managing the catalog of music and sound tracks.
- Capabilities for bulk upload and processing of audio materials.
- Management of user accounts and subscriptions.
- Analytical reports on user activity.
The server side is implemented using Laravel, with the utilization of a Mysql database and associated solutions (redis, ffmpeg, an additional node.js backend for websockets, and others).
- Efficient processing of large and heavy audio files.
- Functions for extracting, writing meta-information, encoding, and compressing audio.
- Distributed and fault-tolerant data storage.
- API for the website and control panel.
Features and Tools
as the work continues even after first release of the project.